Overwatch is the best competitive shooting game in which precision aiming & split-second timing are the most required factors to achieve the edge in gaming. For the best result in this game or other, you got to get an excellent accessory for the task – which means that you should use the overwatch pro keyboard.
But the situation gets more confusing when you learned that multiple keyboard types are used for overwatch although these boards do have some flaws, plus points as well. On the other hand, professional gamers prefer using the best mechanical keyboards for overwatch.
Click To See Content Of This Post
- 1 Best keyboard for Overwatch -Top 5
- 2 FAQs
Best keyboard for Overwatch -Top 5
1. Logitech G Pro.
2. G810 Orion Spectrum.
3. Razer BlackWidow V2 TKL.
4. Corsair K70 RGB MK.2.
5. Filco Majestouch Ninja.
Here in this post, we have brought forth some best keyboards for Overwatch, which are ranked highest in the market. Let’s start reviewing these keyboards and check out what makes them a great option for games like Overwatch.
|Logitech G PRO||
|G810 Orion Spectrum RGB||
|Razer BlackWidow Tournament||
|Corsair K70 RGB MK.2||
|FILCO Majestouch Ninja||
1. Logitech G Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
This G Pro Logitech keyboard is designed for absolute Overwatch profile, therefore, don’t expect unnecessary fancy features like multimedia shortcut controls & volume dials – but this compact form factor with detachable cable and many other high-end features makes it an excellent gaming keyboard that is great for traveling as well.
- Device Durability: Excellent build quality of the G Pro is largely based on a solid, hard plastic body while the fine quality ABS keycaps feel nice to type on. the keyboard feels reliable and sturdy, mechanical switches offer great durability as rated 70 million clicks or lifespan.
- Typing Quality & Performance: Romer G switches are the crucial part of the Logi G keyboard, the tactile switches have perceptible bumps although need a little more force to register keypress but they still feel pretty light and provide a good typing feel. The loud switches are impressively responsive & amazing feedback of keys offers the best gaming performance & good typing quality.
- Versatile RGB Color Illumination: the superb key backlighting of the keyboard is its introduction after the performance and build quality, bright individual keys backlighting can be seen with shine-through legends and a bit from the edge of keycaps, customization available with a wide range of color choices, themes, and whatnot.
2. G810 Orion Spectrum RGB Keyboard
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum RGB Mechanical keyboard is the full-size G Pro, they focused mainly on functioning and pure performance and designed a minimalist board with the most advanced technologies for an incredible gaming experience.
- Design & Ergonomics: the matte finish design of the full-size G810 is amazingly functional with gaming-pro aesthetics, dense plastic frame defines good build quality. Almost every aspect of the Logitech Orion is intelligently engineered although it may not be shine at ergonomics as it does not sport a wrist rest but two adjustable feet can get you the perfect angle for safe typing.
- Ultra-Responsive Switches: the super responsive Romer G key switches offer tactile feedback and actuate at 1.5mm, keys feel light on key pressing and provide a great typing feel and precise gaming performance.
- Personalized RGB lighting: Customized and outstanding each key separate and legends-through backlighting is another highlight of this device, with integrated 300 gaming lighting profiles, spectrum (16.8 million) & three lighting styles programming you can customize per-key or sectioned lighting on the board.
- Customized Keys: Logitech software allows you to assign or program media controls & macros on function keys (F1 to F12).
3. Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition V2 TKL
Razer BlackWidow TE V2 TKL Keyboard is popular because it is crafted especially for gaming and can be termed as a Razer Overwatch keyboard. With tournament fit design, amazing construction quality, fully customizable RGB backlit programming macros, plush removable palm rest, and many other features make this TKL keyboard unmatchable both in terms of performance and functionality.
- Construction Quality & Design: The finest build wired, TKL keyboard is made out of textured plastic and feels quite durable and reliable while the ABS keycaps do not go with the sleek, style, and minimalist design but look just okay. Overall, the small form factor looks elegant and cool with a pretty decent build.
- Switches for Precision & Speed: Razer BlackWidow TE integrates proprietary Razer switches (with options of Yellow, orange & green) that feel somewhat similar to Cherry MX Switches, orange switches offer tactile feedback and quiet performance leads to an excellent typing feel as the keys are soft to actuate and short pre-travel distance eliminate the chances of a typing error.
- Dynamic Full RGB Illumination: this keyboard by Razer comes with modern individual keys RGB backlighting with chroma synchronization with multiple Razer gear and popular games. You can customize each key from 16.8 million color options & various themes, effects, etc.
- Ergonomics: this best-selling Razer keyboard comes with a thickly-padded detachable wrist pad and various adjustable foot angles.
4. Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 -Best Keyboard for Overwatch
Corsair K70 MK.2 can serve you best if you want a versatile yet top-notch gaming keyboard to play Overwatch, you get your first surprise when you have to pick a Cherry MX mechanical switch from a lot of options given. It is not just a solid build keyboard but features wonderful multi-color per-key RGB lit, any key macros programming, excellent ergonomics, USB passthrough, dedicated software, and more.
- Aesthetics & Ergonomics: A great build keyboard though has plastic material used at most of the places but the aluminum plate on top makes it robust feel and excellent build than most of the keyboards in the same price range.
This sleek design keyboard holds a standard layout that surely takes up enough space but with detachable wrist rest, you can save space whereas the incline settings of this board offer you a good typing/gaming angle for additional comfort.
- Typing Performance/Quality: The Corsair K70 wired keyboard is outfitted with Cherry MX brown tactile switches, which provide great tactile feedback with lighter keypress making them ideal for gamers, keys are quiet with low latency.
- Intelligent Control iCUE Software: the dedicated enables you to set each key backlighting, synchronization lighting across the system and supported Corsair gears, customizing macros on each key, etc.
5. Filco Majestouch Ninja Keyboard
Filco Majestouch Ninja is not a fancy crafted keyboard, which you have normally seen on market these days, however, this heavy, wired mechanical keyboard is a solid build but if you prefer the appearance and extravagant modern features this may not be the right fit. Its unnecessary price tag is certainly a shock for many enthusiasts as excellent build quality, Cherry MX Brown switches, and the standard layout for the keyboard should not be this expensive.
- Quality Made: Majestouch Ninja is constructed with good quality solid plastic however the metal plate is used for the PCB mount to increase the durability, and reliability, as well as decrease, flexes on the keyboard, the device is fairly solid and stable.
- Typing Performance & Functioning: The Filco Majestouch Ninja integrates Cherry MX brown switches that are smooth and show resistance on key pressing that are highly appreciated by pro gamers mainly with FPS games. A bit more actuation force let you enjoy the keystroke while the touch typists love the feeling of switches for sure.
- Ninja Blank Keys: Filco introduced blank keys with side pad printing legends that follow the action trait of Ninja so there is no chance of characters fading away, you can only see legends from the front angle.
What keyboard do overwatch pros use?
As far as the keyboard brand is concerned, it has been seen that Logitech-produced keyboards are mostly used by overwatch professional gamers. Ever since the Overwatch game has been launched the Logitech brand has started aiming Overwatch market and produced many surprises.
What keyboards do pro gamers use?
Some of the best gaming keyboards pro players usually use are:
- Logitech G915
- Corsair K100 RGB Optical
- Das X50Q
- SteelSeries Apex 5
How to play overwatch with keyboard and mouse?
It’s unfortunate that Overwatch currently does not offer support for keyboard & mouse but these peripherals can be connected using an adapter. Without using connecting device or connector you will not be able to directly plug the mouse & keyboard. For using them, simply link the connector to Xbox and plug-in keyboard/mouse to its other end.
Shooting games like Overwatch require players to be swift & precise in action, which cannot be possible without a good-quality & best functional gaming keyboard. You must think through that, not any random gaming keyboard can serve this purpose so necessarily you do consider some crucial factors before buying. Switch type, hotkeys, programmable macros, backlighting, and ergonomics are some significant aspects you need to ponder over while buying a mechanical gaming keyboard for overwatch.
All the keyboards in the list are carefully picked in terms of build quality, comfort, and an array of gaming-rich features so that anyone from these would be the best pick for you.
Good Luck with gaming!